Would you like to be more effective in nurturing a collaborative culture in your organization?
Would you like to cultivate more connection and empathy in your relationships?
Would you like to have more alignment of values and expectations in your collective pursuits?
Would you like to experience more harmony and innovation in your team?
Would you like to lead from the strength of presence and mindfulness?
A Co-Creative Path is designed to nurture a culture of leadership for community formation
It is a culmination of more than 25 years working with relationships and group process. It is a conceptual framework and a process for cultivating more fulfilling personal and professional relationships, incorporating a variety of skills and tools to shift our culture from hierarchy and competition to participation and collaboration. Each branch of the path is designed to stand on its own and also to build upon the other.
Along the path you will learn to use simple and effective tools for the following:
- Cultivate presence with self awareness practices
- Remove the blocks of limiting beliefs and emotions
- Envision and plan the future you desire
- Nurture an appreciative orientation
- Practice compassionate communication
- Establish alignment of values and needs
- Clarify agreements with self and others
- Learn participatory decision making
- Transform conflict into creative opportunities
- Develop cooperative organizational structures
A CoCreative Path is divided into the following branches:
- Cultivating Personal Awareness
- Establishing Clear Intention
- Cultivating Interpersonal Connection
- Designing Relational Alignment
- Nurturing Collaborative Innovation