The Heart Circle provides a foundation for empowerment and nurturing a heart culture on A Co•Creative Path. It provides the structure for mutual support of the five “ways of being” articulated in Tej Steiners book Waking Up with everyone around us.
The “Heart Circle”, as described by Tej in his book, resinates with my experience with circles over the past 35 years . The circle provides the environment for mutual support as we explore a deeper connection with ourselves and others.
The five Ways of Being provide a framework to explore the three areas of empowerment on A CoCreative Path:
- Heart Alignment
- Heart Connection
- Heart Direction
- Being Clear
- Being Present
- Being Real
- Being Connected
- Being Heart Directed
The Heart Circle encourages and supports personal Inquiry around the following questions:
- Am I clear about my purpose, passion, gifts, values, intention…? Am I increasing in awareness about the filters, limiting beliefs, emotional blocks, etc. that hold me back?
- Am I increasing in alignment with my heart, my feelings of peace, appreciation, compassion…? Is my connection to my self empowering me to be present in the Now?
- Am I real with myself and others? Am I able to express my true feelings and needs?
- Am I able to authentically connect with others beyond the filters of my evaluation and judgment? Do I listen deeply and with empathy?
- Is my life direction in alignment with the best expression of my true self and my evolving sense of purpose? Are my strengths and gifts engaged? Am I heart directed?
The structure of a Heart Circle is flexible, and includes the following elements:
- Clear purpose and agreements for the circle
- A centering process to bring heart connection and presence in the circle
- Authentic sharing of what is alive, your joy and your pain
- Deep listening and empathy for others in the circle
- Individual attention to support the exploration of heart alignment, connection, and direction
Contact me if you are interested in joining, or would like support in forming, a virtual or in-person Heart Circle