With the foundational intention and agreements for the “ways of being” in a Heart Circle, the Connection Circle provides a specific structure for deepening Heart Connection. It is based on the Connection Practice for focusing on connection with self and others through empathy and insight.
In a Connection Circle, you will learn a simple practice to:
- Experience personal and collective heart / brain coherence
- Nurture a safe place to share your story, the challenges and celebrations of life
- Deepen your listening to the story of others, with understanding and empathy
- Access intuitive insight for application in your daily life
The benefits of a Connection Circle…
- Access the intuitive intelligence of the heart
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Explore and express feelings and needs
- Gain deeper connection with self and others
- Learn to listen with understanding and empathy
- Give and receive support
- Experience a process to resolve personal and relational conflict
The structure of a Connection Circle is designed to learn the Connection Practice:
- The circle starts with a centering process for heart connection
- Each person has the opportunity to share what is alive, their current challenge or celebration
- Each person has the opportunity to listen deeply, to connect with the feelings and needs of others
- Each person has the opportunity to practice reflecting back what is heard, and their sense of the background feelings and needs.
- The circle ends with self reflection, to connect with the insight and direction of the intuition of the heart
Click on this link for more information on the Connection Practice, Contact me if you would like to start or join a Connection Circle.