A Co•Creative Path is a program for community formation and leadership empowerment designed for anyone interested in progressive models of spiritual community, cooperative living or working environments, social enterprise, or other co-creative pursuits for addressing our spiritual, social, economic, and environmental needs. It provides training, coaching, and peer support to shift the culture of existing relationships and organizations, and/or to incubate new projects and communities.
Creating an environment where the heart centered values of a new “culture” thrive is essential for a sustainable future for all of life and the planet we share. Circle Work is the essential practice for cultivating this environment, and the structural guidelines of “wisdom circle constants” provide the foundation of our program. From a center of connection, healing, and empowerment, learning is supported and new circles are encouraged to emerge to build intentional community, cooperative business, passion driven projects, etc.
The following learning objectives provide a holistic infrastructure for A Co-Creative Path. Together, they provide a context for a foundational understanding of the environmental conditions needed to nurture a transformational culture, and to learn the practical application of skills and tools required to maintain that environment.
- Personal Transformation focuses on establishing and maintaining contemplative heart centered practices, purpose and vision.
- Relational Transformation focuses on nurturing conscious relationships and a collaborative culture within a community oriented framework.
- Cultural Transformation focuses on creating social, economic, and environmental impact for shifting the cultural paradigm and creating a world that works for all.
- Transformational Leadership focuses on nurturing a “culture of leadership” where every persons voice is valued and gift is empowered.
Some practical application of the objectives are to:
- Establish a clear vision and mission statement
- Establish a support community and core team of collaborators
- Create a “Blueprint of We” collaborative document
- Design a conceptual plan for missional goals
- Develop an structure and strategy based on “social enterprise” principles
To address the learning objectives, the following components offer the framework to provide information, tools, support, and inspiration for action.
- Monthly online training / coaching circle
- Monthly “wisdom circle” for peer support
- Monthly online “cafe” conversation with guest practitioner
- Periodic in-person group retreat
- Reading list and reflection journal
- Private online forum